Wat kost gokken jou? Stop op tijd | 18+ | loketkansspel.nl | Gokken kan verslavend zijn, deel deze inhoud niet met minderjarigen | Speel bewust | Algemene voorwaarden zijn van toepassing | #Advertentie

Uitbetaling Pinnacle geweigerd, waarom?

Hallo, ik heb winst gemaakt en zou graag al een deel afhalen maar ik krijg dit in mijn e-mail, ik begrijp het niet zo goed. Kan iemand mij dit uitleggen? Alvast bedankt

Dear Pinnacle Client,

Your withdrawal request was declined. The reason we declined your withdrawal is you made a deposit and are now requesting a withdrawal without rolling (wagering) your deposit the minimum stated on our site, (three times).

Please refer to our Terms and Conditions where we include information regarding fees that may apply to customer deposits and withdrawals, including that deposits made to an account without rolling the deposit three times will incur both withdrawal and processing fees.

Pinnacle make every effort to ensure our payment processing rules strike a balance between being fair to you the customer, and free of fees, while also enabling us to keep offering the best value odds online. Whenever possible we absorb transaction fees, however failure to meet our deposit roll-over threshold (three times deposit amount) will incur a 3% processing fee on the deposit and any applicable withdrawal fee.

If you choose to proceed, please contact our Customer Service Department at customerservice@pinnacle.com and confirm that you accept the fees.

Kind regards,

Customer Service Department
Pinnacle

0 Vind ik leuk's
Gestart door
Country flagbedewey in 9-09-2017 19:06 Bookmakers
in 9-09-2017 19:06 Bookmakers
2 reacties
Aanmaakdatum (oplopend)
  • Aanmaakdatum (oplopend)
  • Aanmaakdatum (aflopend)
  • Vind-ik-nuttig (aflopend)

The reason we declined your withdrawal is you made a deposit and are now requesting a withdrawal without rolling (wagering) your deposit the minimum stated on our site, (three times).

M.a.w. je zult het gestorte bedrag eerst driemaal moeten inzetten, alvorens je een uitbetaling kunt laten doen.

0 Vind ik leuk's
Support: voor al je vragen en opmerkingen! :-)

Of een mail sturen naar customerservice@pinnacle.com en bevestigen dat je akkoord gaat met het betalen van een fee. (in dit geval 3% van uw gestortte bedrag + een extra toelage van 12 tot 20 euro, afhankelijk welke methode je gebruikt om te withdrawen).

Let ook op dat je bij Pinnacle maar 1 gratis withdrawal per maand hebt. Aangezien je nu al een deel wilt opvragen, zou het kunnen dat je bij de volgende withdrawal terug een fee moet betalen.

Bericht gewijzigd door matching117 op zo 10 sep. 2017, 00:08
0 Vind ik leuk's
There will be more like me, I promise you. And we will bring hell to you and your kind. And my conscience is clear. I have no regrets. I live forever. I go to a better place.

Neem deel aan het gesprek

Als je al een account hebt, login om te reageren of maak een account aan.