Wat kost gokken jou? Stop op tijd | 18+ | loketkansspel.nl | Gokken kan verslavend zijn, deel deze inhoud niet met minderjarigen | Speel bewust | Algemene voorwaarden zijn van toepassing | #Advertentie

Eredivisie Expert Betting Tips

Goedenavond mede geldbeluste vrienden,
Ben sinds vorige week begonnen op eredivisieexpert.Blogabet.com met mijn tips plaatsen. Alleen over onze eigen competitie. Had er 5 gedaan, 4 goed. Nu voor de komende speelronde heb ik er weer een paar klaar staan om geld mee binnen te harken. Ik plaats ze hier ook even, maar je kan ze dus daar ook vinden. ;)
Feyenoord-Twente 1 (-1,5 AH) @3.35 6/10
I love this odd! Twente is missing some serious quality. They most likely going to sell Tadic soon and their first goalkeeper has been sold to Hellas Verona and their second goalie Sonny Stevens is injuried. So, they need to put their third goalkeeper on the pitch. Known in the Netherlands, for the last couple of years of his poor performance.
An Feyenoord in their home stadium 'de Kuip' where they haven't lost a single game since 5-11-2011 against an Twente who lost their best players plus in the way of playing you could literally see the incertitude in their tactic. An odd of 3.35 for a two goal difference is just lovely.
Roda JC - Cambuur Leeuwarden 1 (-0,75 AH) 9/10
The first of the next match day is between Roda JC who lost with 3-0 at Ajax. It was an predictable outcome. Their opponent was and is the number one candidate for the victory of the Dutch Eredivisie. Cambuur was playing against an contender at avoiding relegation. I had an bet of under 2,5 @2.14 and the result after 90 minutes was 0-0 in their own stadium. With their defensive way of playing I found it very hard to believe that they won’t going to loss this game with 2 or even more goal difference.
So an odd of 2.17 for an 1 (0.75 AH) for Roda JC is an certain value I cannot let go.
Feyenoord-Twente 1 (-0,5 AH) @1.98 9/10
Both teams weren’t playing good tactical wise against their opponent in the previous match day. The players from Twente were just playing unbelievable weak because the lack of quality while their opponent from Rotterdam just an really bad off-day. I just do not understand the odds. Feyenoord hasn’t lost a game at home in the Eredivisie since 5 November 2011.
- AH(-0.5) @1.98 against Feyenoord is ridiculous is my opinion. They will going to win. It’s a sure bet this one.
0 Vind ik leuk's
Gestart door
Country flag eredivisie-exper in 5-08-2013 18:30 Leden topics
in 5-08-2013 18:30 Leden topics
1 reacties
Aanmaakdatum (oplopend)
  • Aanmaakdatum (oplopend)
  • Aanmaakdatum (aflopend)
  • Vind-ik-nuttig (aflopend)
Wel erg zeker van Feyenoord :) Vind Twente dit seizoen dramatisch maar Feyenoord is wel erg afhankelijk van Pelle en verwacht wel dat Bengsston en Bjelland dat gevaar kunnen stoppen. Ik neig eerder naar een onder 2,5 doelpunten (zoals misschien wel elke wedstrijd van de Tukkers :D)
0 Vind ik leuk's

Neem deel aan het gesprek

Als je al een account hebt, login om te reageren of maak een account aan.