Wat kost gokken jou? Stop op tijd | 18+ | loketkansspel.nl | Gokken kan verslavend zijn, deel deze inhoud niet met minderjarigen | Speel bewust | Algemene voorwaarden zijn van toepassing | #Advertentie

Inside information @ Fassy

Goedendag,
Ik zal in dit topic bets plaatsen met achtergrond informatie. Ik ben al actief op blogabet, fassy.blogabet.com. Mijn tips zullen wel in het Engels zijn.
Voor morgen heb ik hele goede informatie, maar om een public bet te beschermen plaats ik die informatie pas morgen op blogabet. Ik zal die informatie een uur eerder hier plaatsen. Alleen de odd is al gedaald het afgelopen uur, dus als het verder blijft dalen zal ik het delen. Maar blogabet heeft in eerste instantie voorrang, dus als je blogabet account hebt kan je het beste volgen wil je de info als eerste.
Wat openstaande bets op dit moment:
LKS Nieciecza-Olimpia Grudziadz (Grudziads X2 @ 3.00
And again I bet against Nieciecza. Last week they lost at home with 0-1 Zawisza and I expect another draw or defeat.With two remainings games they are still able to promote, but they don’t want to promote. Last year they only collected one point in their last five games. I expect the same scenario this season. Value on Grudziadz.
Mexico - Nigeria (Mexico @ 1.84
Value is without a doubt on Mexico tonight for several reasons. First of all, this match will be played in Houstoun (Texas). The Reliant Stadium has room for 71.500 fans. Of course this match won’t be sold out, but 90% of the fans should be Mexican. Second reason, the Nigerian Federation didn’t keep their word. Nigeria managed to win the Africa Cup and the Nigerian Federation promised a winbonus. But that bonus is still not paid. Obi (Inter), Utaka (Montpellier), Uche (Villareal) and Martins (Seattle) refuse to play. Reason three are important missing due injuries. Emenike (Spartak Moscow), Gabriel (Kilmarnock), Mikel (Chelsea), Moses (Chelsea) and Musa (CSKA Moscow) won’t be available.
Considering all those reasons I have to bet against Nigeria. Because it’s a friendly only two units.

Quilmes - Racing (Quilmes @ 2.00
Still some value in this line, even with the news out for a day. Racing fans demand a defeat versus Quilmes. It´s seem to be strange because they are still able to qualify for the Copa Libertadores. But they look for revenge for something that happened in 1983. Independiete lost with purpose and that is the reason Racing relegate in that season. The fans are serious about this game, they demand a defeat and nothing else, some fans: “We demand a defeat, if you draw or win. It’s your choice, but the bullets are ready to be used. Quilmes will receive the three points or the players will be visiting the hospital”.
I expect they will let Quilmes win this match, max stake.
0 Vind ik leuk's
Gestart door
Country flagfassy in 31-05-2013 19:51 Leden topics
in 31-05-2013 19:51 Leden topics
151 reacties
Aanmaakdatum (oplopend)
  • Aanmaakdatum (oplopend)
  • Aanmaakdatum (aflopend)
  • Vind-ik-nuttig (aflopend)
Diosgyor-Papa (Diosgyor to win @ 2.05)
Most bookies expect a DVTK without real motivation. But I think they want to close this disappointing season with a victory. I they win they will climb up three positions from 12 to 9. Still below their expectations, their goal for this season was to finish top three and qualify for the europa league. DVTK has a big fans base but this season supporters where demonstrating and they turned their back to DVTK this season. But the Ultras decide to visit this game and that gives the team a big boost. Supporter’s favorite player Luque will retire after his match and they want to give him a farewell with a victory.
DVTK has more quality and is strong at home (8-4-2). With many fans in the stadium today I expect a victory for DVTK too end this disappointing season with a win
0 Vind ik leuk's
Rabotnicki Skopje-Teteks (Teteks DNB @ 4.40)
Almost two weeks ago Teteks won the National Cup versus Shkendija after penalties. They are already relegated but they managed to qualify for the Europa League. They are full of confidence and they showed that also last week versus Sileks (4-0). Today no home advantage for Rabotnicki because they play in a neutral stadium, but only a halfour drive from Teteks. Coach Tasevski decides to give all the foreign players vacation because their season is over. 5 keyplayers won’t start today. Value on Teteks.

Rabotnicki Skopje-Teteks (X2 @ 2.88)
0 Vind ik leuk's
Heb al je tips vandaag meegespeeld ben benieuwd
0 Vind ik leuk's
Vardar Skopje-Turnovo (over 2.5 @ 2.08)
The last round in the Macedonian League and this match will decide who will be the champion. Vardar is currently on the first place, they will be the champion if they manage to win or draw. Their opponent Turnovo needs the three points to win the title. Vardar should be able to defeat this Turnovo at home but Turnovo will give 110%. I expect goals in this match, 1.50 on Vardar is too low. Vardar has a goalaverage of 3.7 at home and I believe we will see at least 3 goals.
0 Vind ik leuk's
Top! Ik ga je ook volgen!
0 Vind ik leuk's
Helaas heeft unibet Tetekst al weggehaald en williamhill bied hem ook niet aan :(
0 Vind ik leuk's
Tetekst idd weg :-( Wel Turnovo dnb gespeeld, je weet maar nooit ;-)
0 Vind ik leuk's
Carpe diem!
Prima dagje gehad ;).
0 Vind ik leuk's
Atletico MG-Sao Paulo (Mineiro -0.25 AH) @ 1.84
Both sides have some key missings for this game. Mineiro miss key defender Rever and key attacker Bernard. And Sao Paulo miss key defender Toloi, key midfielder Ganso, key attackers Fabiano and Jadson. And also Negueba, Farias, Schmidt, Lucao and Ademilson are also not available.
Sao Paulo also missed some of those players versus Vasco, but they managed to win that game with 5-1. Mineiro didn’t lose at home since 2011, not losing streak of 28. Mineiro-0.25 to cover a possible draw.
0 Vind ik leuk's
Als je geïnteresseerd zijn in livebets moet je mij volgen via fassy.blogabet.com. Het is namelijk niet te doen om die hier te plaatsen.
0 Vind ik leuk's

Neem deel aan het gesprek

Als je al een account hebt, login om te reageren of maak een account aan.