Wat kost gokken jou? Stop op tijd | 18+ | loketkansspel.nl | Gokken kan verslavend zijn, deel deze inhoud niet met minderjarigen | Speel bewust | Algemene voorwaarden zijn van toepassing | #Advertentie

Inside information @ Fassy

Goedendag,
Ik zal in dit topic bets plaatsen met achtergrond informatie. Ik ben al actief op blogabet, fassy.blogabet.com. Mijn tips zullen wel in het Engels zijn.
Voor morgen heb ik hele goede informatie, maar om een public bet te beschermen plaats ik die informatie pas morgen op blogabet. Ik zal die informatie een uur eerder hier plaatsen. Alleen de odd is al gedaald het afgelopen uur, dus als het verder blijft dalen zal ik het delen. Maar blogabet heeft in eerste instantie voorrang, dus als je blogabet account hebt kan je het beste volgen wil je de info als eerste.
Wat openstaande bets op dit moment:
LKS Nieciecza-Olimpia Grudziadz (Grudziads X2 @ 3.00
And again I bet against Nieciecza. Last week they lost at home with 0-1 Zawisza and I expect another draw or defeat.With two remainings games they are still able to promote, but they don’t want to promote. Last year they only collected one point in their last five games. I expect the same scenario this season. Value on Grudziadz.
Mexico - Nigeria (Mexico @ 1.84
Value is without a doubt on Mexico tonight for several reasons. First of all, this match will be played in Houstoun (Texas). The Reliant Stadium has room for 71.500 fans. Of course this match won’t be sold out, but 90% of the fans should be Mexican. Second reason, the Nigerian Federation didn’t keep their word. Nigeria managed to win the Africa Cup and the Nigerian Federation promised a winbonus. But that bonus is still not paid. Obi (Inter), Utaka (Montpellier), Uche (Villareal) and Martins (Seattle) refuse to play. Reason three are important missing due injuries. Emenike (Spartak Moscow), Gabriel (Kilmarnock), Mikel (Chelsea), Moses (Chelsea) and Musa (CSKA Moscow) won’t be available.
Considering all those reasons I have to bet against Nigeria. Because it’s a friendly only two units.

Quilmes - Racing (Quilmes @ 2.00
Still some value in this line, even with the news out for a day. Racing fans demand a defeat versus Quilmes. It´s seem to be strange because they are still able to qualify for the Copa Libertadores. But they look for revenge for something that happened in 1983. Independiete lost with purpose and that is the reason Racing relegate in that season. The fans are serious about this game, they demand a defeat and nothing else, some fans: “We demand a defeat, if you draw or win. It’s your choice, but the bullets are ready to be used. Quilmes will receive the three points or the players will be visiting the hospital”.
I expect they will let Quilmes win this match, max stake.
0 Vind ik leuk's
Gestart door
Country flagfassy in 31-05-2013 19:51 Leden topics
in 31-05-2013 19:51 Leden topics
151 reacties
Aanmaakdatum (oplopend)
  • Aanmaakdatum (oplopend)
  • Aanmaakdatum (aflopend)
  • Vind-ik-nuttig (aflopend)
Zweden - Macedonië ( Zweden -1 EH @ 1.91)
Sweden will begin this match with a strong line up. Expected line up:
Isaksson; Lustig, Olsson, Granqvist, Wendt; Larsson, Källström, Ekdal, Kacaniklic; Ibrahimovic, Elmander.
Squad problems for Macedonia. The next players are not available: Popov, Pandev, Demiri, Sumulikovski, Babunski, Pavlovski, Boganitov, Georgievski and Restic. A inexperience line up is expected:
Pachovski, Todorovski, Grncharov, Noveski, Lazevski, Gligorov, Hasani, Ibraimi, Tasevski, Trichkovski, Jahovic.
I expect an easy victory for Sweden, only 1 unit because it’s a friendly.

JaPS - POHU (JaPS -1 EH @ 2.50)
The current standings are misleading. JaPS is a promotion candidate and POHU is for me the biggest relegation candidate. JaPS managed to win the championship last year but failed to win the playoffs. I expect a monsterscore today.
0 Vind ik leuk's
Crucero del Norte - Banfield )Crucero DNB @ 1.92
Crucero seem to improve their game lately at home. Because they grab more points at home last weeks they slowly escape the relegation zone. In their last five home games they draw three times and they grab two the three points. Banfield had Thursday a game for the Copa Argentina, they lost after 120 minutes and penalties (5-6). Banfield isn’t strong in away games, they didn’t manage to win an single game in 8 matches.
Considering the tired legs and a improved Crucero I have to go with Crucero.
0 Vind ik leuk's
Gaat lekker he! Ik ben iedere keer net te laat, druk met afstuderen. Ga je over 3 weken eens intensief volgen :)
0 Vind ik leuk's
motherflocker:
Gaat lekker he! Ik ben iedere keer net te laat, druk met afstuderen. Ga je over 3 weken eens intensief volgen :)

Gaat inderdaad voortreffelijk (h)
0 Vind ik leuk's
Je tips zijn goed, ik ga je ook volgen Fassy.
0 Vind ik leuk's
1860 Munchen II-Elversberg (1860 Munchen to win @ 1.83)
First leg ended 3-2 for Elversberg and I expect 1860 Munchen to finish the job tomorrow. 1860 München was very impressive this season in the Regionalliga (Bayern). They managed to win the title with a 7 point gap. Elversberg (Sudwest) ended second with 65 points, 1860 Munchen managed to collect 80 points. I think quality will decide this game in 1860 Munchen advantage.
Kazakhstan - Bulgaria (Under 2.5 @ 1.72)
Bulgaria isn´t at their best when they have to delegate the game. Tomorrow versus Kazakhstan it will be the case. Kazakhstan will lean back and hope for mistakes. I just don´t see many goals in this friendly. Only one unit because it´s a friendly.
0 Vind ik leuk's
Albania - Norway (Over 2 @ 1.83 3/10)
Norway need the three points to still make a change to qualify for the WC in Brazil. But Albania is also still in the race and from them only three points will count. I expect an open game and over 2 at 1.87 is good value. Early pick because I expect this odd to drop.
Albania - Norway (Over 2.5 @ 2.46 1/10)
Romania - Trinidad & Tobago (Under 3 @ 1.83 1/10)
In the Romanian Cup Final only one goal was scored because the pitch was in terrible shape. And after this final there was a concert from Depeche Mode. The pitch got even worse. I expect a defensive Trinidad & Tobago and it would be hard to show some decent football. Under 3 at 1.83 is good value, under 2.5 at 2.25 for the people who wants to take risk. Only one unit because it’s a friendly.

Brazil u20 - Nigeria u20 (Brazil u20 to win @ 1.68 2/10)
Brazil need one more point to secure the next round. Nigeria u20 will play the WC u20 that start this month. They don't want unnecessary injuries for this game so the 'key players' left. Their place is filled in by some local players from Nigeria. I think another win for Brazil is almost an guarantee.
0 Vind ik leuk's
South Korea U21-USA U21 » 2 (0 AH) @ 2.28 1/10
No motivation on South Korea side for this match. The WC u20 in Turkey will start soon and the South Korea federation made a big decision. After this game every player has to return to South Korea andprepare for the WC u20. So if they win they go to home, and when the lose they go to home. Also the keyplayers will rest this game to avoid possible injuries. Value on USA.
0 Vind ik leuk's
fassy:
South Korea U21-USA U21 » 2 (0 AH) @ 2.28 1/10
No motivation on South Korea side for this match. The WC u20 in Turkey will start soon and the South Korea federation made a big decision. After this game every player has to return to South Korea andprepare for the WC u20. So if they win they go to home, and when the lose they go to home. Also the keyplayers will rest this game to avoid possible injuries. Value on USA.

Ga met je mee met lage inzet.
0 Vind ik leuk's
Uruguay - France (Uruguay to win @ 2.64 1/10)
Just a must bet for me. Remy, Menez, Landreau, Ben Arfa, Diarra, Sisoko, Nasri, Clichy, Ribery, Evra, Malouda and Varane are all out for this game. And Benzema, Mathieu and Rami will be rested in this game. France will probably substitute a lot in the second half. Uruguay at a full stadium with a strong line up. I think Uruguay will win this friendly. Normally only 1 unit on a friendly game, but I’m so confident that I place two units. One unit on straight win and one unit on DNB.
Uruguay - France (Uruguay DNB @ 1.81 1/10)
Førde-Birkebeineren - Forde -1 EH @2.80
Great value this line. Forde looks to improve every single week, they are currently on a three winning streak. For me they are promotion candidate number one. And they face relegation candidate number one, Birkebeineren. Forde has without a doubt more quality and enough players who can score a goal, and with striker Odegaard they have a real goalgetter. Forde plays at home on grass while Birkebeineren plays on a turf underground. Birkebeineren lost every away game this season (4-1, 4-0, 3-1). I expect a same score today. Max stake on this line.
0 Vind ik leuk's

Neem deel aan het gesprek

Als je al een account hebt, login om te reageren of maak een account aan.