Wat kost gokken jou? Stop op tijd | 18+ | loketkansspel.nl | Gokken kan verslavend zijn, deel deze inhoud niet met minderjarigen | Speel bewust | Algemene voorwaarden zijn van toepassing | #Advertentie

Tips van bet advisor

Je kan op deze site ( http://www.betadvisor.com/ ) tips krijgen van "38 professionals" deze kun je 7 dagen gratis krijgen zonder enige verplichtingen achteraf. gewoon doen en hier delen!!! dit is alvast de mijne!! [img]http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/690/dmitrylebedev.png[/img] LOS ANGELES LAKERS vs UTAH JAZZ Utah played in LA about one month ago and despite Lakers playing without Gasol and Nash, they got 7 points in their favor. Today, with Lakers in full roster (Dwight is probable), they got half of this line, with Utah playing without Mo Williams? I understand Lakers struggle and that Utah actually above Lakers in standing, but Utah still 9 – 15 on the road vs. Lakers 12 – 10 at home and this is a huge game for the Lakers, trying to stop the bleeding and playing Thunder next and having a chance to come one step closer to the rival team in the playoff race. Utah actually won 4 games in a row against the Lakers and here is the perfect chance for the Lakers to forget about their problems for one moment and abuse Utah a bit. DALLAS MAVERICKS vs SAN ANTONIO SPURS This is the perfect revenge spot for Dallas. Spurs humiliated Dallas twice this season with blowouts. Tonight Spurs will be without Pop, their head coach and Duncan, one of their two best players. Spurs are very deep and very good team, but Dallas in the middle of playoff place chase and just can’t afford themselves to lose such a game. It’s pretty obvious that Spurs can beat any team on any given night, even without Timmy, but Dallas should forfeit playoff aspirations if they lose this huge chance to get W. Motivation is very one sided here and Dallas are a good team in very good form at the moment and will win such a game in 7 out of 10 times. MIAMI HEAT vs DETROIT PISTONS This is a system play and a very good one on paper. Both teams have very clear first half Over tendency playing home/road. Teams average 99. 5 points in first half so we also get 2 points extra. Teams met once this season already and had 110 points scored in first half. I’m not sure that we will see 110 points first half again, but I will settle for 100 points as well. ATLANTA HAWKS vs BOSTON CELTICS Teams met no less than 10 times in the last year. Only once the final score was above today’s offered total. Teams met three weeks ago in Atlanta and total was 187 points. Result? 170 points. Boston’s offense is now even worse than it was in that game, while defense stayed about the same. Hawks lost Williams for the season and has many questionable players as well for tonight. I think that 179 – 180 points would have been much more accurate total here. Om hier ook een overzicht te hebben van de actieve tips van die gasten ga ik hier ook een lijstje bijhouden zo dat we niet allemaal de zelfde tipper nemen en hier delen. DMITRY LEBEDEV (25-1-2013)
0 Vind ik leuk's
Gestart door
Country flagkampers in 25-01-2013 20:46 Leden topics
in 25-01-2013 20:46 Leden topics
21 reacties
Aanmaakdatum (oplopend)
  • Aanmaakdatum (oplopend)
  • Aanmaakdatum (aflopend)
  • Vind-ik-nuttig (aflopend)
LOS ANGELES LAKERS vs OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER
Bet on: LOS ANGELES LAKERS Over +101.50
Best Odds: 1.91 at 5 dimes
Stake: 3 % bankroll (60 units)
No Bet Under: 1.80
Game Preview:
This is an easy bet for me, though I wish I could get total of 101 points for even bigger bet.
I see tonight’s game as 50 – 50 game, so while there is an obvious value with Lakers ML, I see much bigger value in TT Over on the Lakers.
Lakers scored 100+ points in all of their wins this season but one. 17/ 18 means that we can be almost sure that if Lakers win, they will cross 100 points mark.
But even in more than 50% of their losses, they scored 100+ points, including both losses to the Thunder. 13 times in 25 losses they scored 100+ points.
I think that 103 – 104 points would have been much more accurate total here – to have 3 – 4 points separation between that 100 points mark and the total.
I really wished to get 101 points though for several reasons.
101 is the number of points that Lakers scored in previous game against the Thunder. It’s true that they played without both Gasol and Dwight, but still.
On top of that, Lakers scored between 101 – 103 points in 10 of their games, so almost 25% of their games were around today’s total, so getting that 101 would have added to my piece of mind.
But, we can’t always get what we want, so I’m taking that Lakers Over 101. 5 points as medium size bet.
0 Vind ik leuk's
Twitter: @kampers1986

Neem deel aan het gesprek

Als je al een account hebt, login om te reageren of maak een account aan.