Wat kost gokken jou? Stop op tijd | 18+ | loketkansspel.nl | Gokken kan verslavend zijn, deel deze inhoud niet met minderjarigen | Speel bewust | Algemene voorwaarden zijn van toepassing | #Advertentie

Tips van: gys0

Ik zal hier zoveel mogelijk mijn picks posten, als ik er de tijd voor heb zal ik er een onderbouwing bij posten.

Je zult hier enkel Voetbal & Wielren picks vinden.
0 Vind ik leuk's
Gestart door
Country flaggys0 in 7-06-2016 20:58 Leden topics
in 7-06-2016 20:58 Leden topics
141 reacties
Aanmaakdatum (oplopend)
  • Aanmaakdatum (oplopend)
  • Aanmaakdatum (aflopend)
  • Vind-ik-nuttig (aflopend)
Ik speel low stake Leicester over 0.5 @2.15 (y) Succes!
0 Vind ik leuk's
Carpe diem!
stvv44:

Thanks Stvv jij ook (y)
0 Vind ik leuk's
gys0:
stvv44:

Thanks Stvv jij ook (y)

Verstandig om het low stake te houden zo blijkt :)
0 Vind ik leuk's
Carpe diem!
stvv44:
gys0:
stvv44:

Thanks Stvv jij ook (y)

Haha ja gelukkig wel, zag er niet uit.
Sta iig nog wel meer te kijken van de 0-0 bij Lyon - Sevilla :o
0 Vind ik leuk's
LA Clippers +4 @1.91
Milwaukee Bucks -1,5 @1.91
Nuggets - Nets U223 @1.85
0 Vind ik leuk's
gys0:
stvv44:
gys0:
stvv44:

Thanks Stvv jij ook (y)

Ik had een of ander raar voorgevoel dat er niet veel gescoord zou worden. Aan rust U2.5 gepakt :d
0 Vind ik leuk's
Carpe diem!
stvv44:
gys0:
stvv44:
gys0:
stvv44:

Thanks Stvv jij ook (y)

Ik had een of ander raar voorgevoel dat er niet veel gescoord zou worden. Aan rust U2.5 gepakt :d

Lekker man!
0 Vind ik leuk's
Fenerbache DNB @2.40
I like Fenerbache in this spot, Feyenoord needs to win with a 2 goal margin but I just can't see that happen. Feyenoord has been doing good in the league if it comes down to points but their not playing as good as their position in the league might let you think. I think it's only a matter of time before they start a streak with many point losses.
I don't expect Fenerbache to take it slow and let Feyenoord come because Fenerbache likes to play possession games as well. Although on the counter attack Fenerbache can be really dangerous with the pace they have compared to the slow center backs of Feyenoord. Last Eredivisie game from Feyenoord against Sparta Rotterdam you could see that Feyenoord has difficulties with fast counter attacks. If Sparta would've exploited that better than they did that game I'm sure it could've caused more problems for Feyenoord.
Another thing I like about this pick is the fact that if Fenerbache scores one goal Feyenoord needs to win with a 3 goal difference and that could either mean that Feyenoord is going to play all or nothing taking big risks. Or they realize it's over and when a team get a feeling like that, it usually doesn't end very well.

All in all I think the Fenerbache squad is far superior to Feyenoord and person Advocaat has said to play with his best team available as they still want to get an result here.

Gent to win @2.00
I don't have much to add to this pick to be honest, I like Gent in this spot. Gent needs a win to see them through to the next round if Shaktar gets an result in Portugal. Konyaspor is done in Europe and my prediction is that they will mix up the squad for this game resting some. If Gent can put up a good performance today I think Konyaspor has too much trouble with them and the way they play.

Ajax to win @4.70 (low stake)
I know most people will disagree with me on this one. I really do see chances for Ajax here though. The biggest argument for fading Ajax in this spot is; They are playing with a complete other team having only 2 starters in it, Klaassen & Onana. Since Ajax is already safe for the next round and the lead in group G. I really do understand that point of view to bet against Ajax in this match-up.
However, the squad that is playing tonight breaths FOOTBALL this is the future of Ajax playing right here. This team has defeated Panathinaikos, and I mean defeated in every way possible, last round with an average age of just 20,8 years. Having 2 players up who were 30+ so that average could've been much lower.
If you look at the predicted squad to play tonight it has 4 names in it who didn't start as starters the last couple of games but were predicted to be starting players at the start of this season (Dijks/Tete/Riedewald/El Ghazi). Even now that Ajax is playing very good football with it's starting 11 you still hear voices of switching in at least 3 of these players in the starting 11. That shows that the players are really close to each other and the bench is very strong for Ajax.
The players playing tonight know that this is their chance of impressing coach Peter Bosz. It's false to think Ajax will go to this match-up with the wrong attitude. I think it's safe to say you will see some of the biggest youth talents in football out there on the field for Ajax tonight. Player to watch is Nouri he will be key for Ajax. Many top clubs have been trying to get him to sign but he decided to stay with Ajax as he knows it's his best shot at a great career. I've seen him play in youth matches and he is incredible.

Standard - Ajax O2,5 @1.91
Panathinaikos - Celta de vigo O2,5 @1.91

0 Vind ik leuk's
Ajax lijkt me prima om low stake te spelen. Eventueel X2 of zelfs +1.
Fenerbace zie ik nog niet zo zitten. Feyenoord moet en zal er alles aan doen om in eigen huis te winnen. Ik speel zelf BTS, ook een leuke bet vind ik zelf
0 Vind ik leuk's
aapieh:
Ajax lijkt me prima om low stake te spelen. Eventueel X2 of zelfs +1.
Fenerbace zie ik nog niet zo zitten. Feyenoord moet en zal er alles aan doen om in eigen huis te winnen. Ik speel zelf BTS, ook een leuke bet vind ik zelf

Absoluut een leuke bet, succes (y)
0 Vind ik leuk's

Neem deel aan het gesprek

Als je al een account hebt, login om te reageren of maak een account aan.