Wat kost gokken jou? Stop op tijd | 18+ | loketkansspel.nl | Gokken kan verslavend zijn, deel deze inhoud niet met minderjarigen | Speel bewust | Algemene voorwaarden zijn van toepassing | #Advertentie

Tips van: gys0

Ik zal hier zoveel mogelijk mijn picks posten, als ik er de tijd voor heb zal ik er een onderbouwing bij posten.

Je zult hier enkel Voetbal & Wielren picks vinden.
0 Vind ik leuk's
Gestart door
Country flaggys0 in 7-06-2016 20:58 Leden topics
in 7-06-2016 20:58 Leden topics
141 reacties
Aanmaakdatum (oplopend)
  • Aanmaakdatum (oplopend)
  • Aanmaakdatum (aflopend)
  • Vind-ik-nuttig (aflopend)
Watford +1 @4 (low stake)
At these odds I just have to back Watford. I think the odds are way too high on Watford, even though a result is going to be hard for them. Manchester City is struggling lately now that Aguero & Fernandinho are suspended, whilst also still missing Kompany. The defence of both sides are looking terrible at the moment. I think Manchester City is going to have trouble on the midfield as well if they chose to play De Bruyne, Silva & Gundogan. Their not the kind of players who are going to win battles for you on the midfield, except maybe Gundogan. Touré would be more logical to line up we'll see. The attack from Manchester City with possible Sterling, Nolito & Iheanacho is not looking great neither, in my opinion. Nolito isn't the kind of player a team like Manchester City should chase. Sterling hasn't been in form for awhile now and Iheanacho isn't the kind of player at his age you can put all hopes on. Their still good footballers but I don't think it are the kind of players who can lead City at this point. City without Aguero is like Barcelona without Messi. And we should not forget the importance Fernandinho has on the City midfield. Watford doesn't seem to have much trouble with scoring goals at the moment. City will play ball possession and Watford could benefit from that with their counter attacks.
I like to back Watford to get a result in this spot. Expecting a fair few goals.
0 Vind ik leuk's
Boston Celtics +6 @1.91
Utah Jazz 1H -3,5 @1.91
Indiana Pacers ML @1.88
0 Vind ik leuk's
Ajax -1 @2.20
Ajax will play Cambuur in an away game for the Dutch Cup today.
Ajax trainer Peter Bosz has announced that he will mix up the squad again for today's game meaning the youth from Ajax will get another shot today. Backing Ajax when the youth is up on the pitch has been proven to be great value this season. For example the game Standard - Ajax in the europa league last week. 1-1 but Ajax were by far the better side having 75% ball possession in the 1st half. They really should've won that game but failed to lock the game in scoring the 0-2. 2 weeks ago Young Ajax (the youth team of Ajax playing in second division) played against Cambuur for a competition match in the second division and Young Ajax beat them with 1-3. Key players to Young Ajax Nouri & Van de Beek (who are playing tonight) and also Çerny (who is injured) weren't at the 1-3 win over Cambuur neither. With Nouri & Van de Beek on the midfield you have a lot of creative football and both have that excellent pass to put someone one on one. With El Ghazi & Clement on the wings you have a lot of pace combine that with the passing abilities of Nouri & Van de Beek and you will for sure see dangerous breakaways.
Today's squad will be a mix of Youth & bench players who were expected to be starters at the start of the season. Meaning they will be really motivated every game they get the opportunity to show themselves. I don't expect Cambuur to go on full defensive mode either. They're not the kind of team to do that plus they play at home. So I expect a match with a fair amount of goals.
0 Vind ik leuk's
Heracles @2
0 Vind ik leuk's
Chicago Bulls ML @1.91
Denver Nuggets ML @1.84

Ook in parlay
0 Vind ik leuk's
Heerenveen @2.30
Hoffenheim +1 @2
Hoffenheim @4 (low stake)
0 Vind ik leuk's
LA Lakers -1,5 @2.05
Detroit Pistons -1 @1.91

Ook low stake in parlay
0 Vind ik leuk's
Koln DNB @2

3-fold parlay (freebet)
PSG, Newcastle & Schalke to win @3.80
0 Vind ik leuk's
Frankfurt DNB @2
Fc Utrecht @2

Ook in low stake parlay.
0 Vind ik leuk's
Arsenal @3.50
At these odds I just have to back Arsenal. Even though I usually don't like to back Arsenal in big games. Manchester City is missing, in my eyes, 4 key players with Aguero, Fernandinho, Gundogan & Kompany.
I think the defence of Manchester City is eventually bound to collapse if pressure is being put on them. Especially against players like Sanchez, since it's such a static defence. Walcott is a player that should be able to cause a lot of trouble with his speed as well. Given that the City's defence is pretty slow overall. In the game against Watford and Leicester you could see how vulnerable the defence really is at the moment. Watford only put pressure on it when they were 1-0 behind late in the game. But you could clearly see City had trouble with that. Even though Arsenal lost at Everton last round in the BPL I still think the momentum is with them.
0 Vind ik leuk's

Neem deel aan het gesprek

Als je al een account hebt, login om te reageren of maak een account aan.