Wat kost gokken jou? Stop op tijd | 18+ | loketkansspel.nl | Gokken kan verslavend zijn, deel deze inhoud niet met minderjarigen | Speel bewust | Algemene voorwaarden zijn van toepassing | #Advertentie

Tips van: gys0

Ik zal hier zoveel mogelijk mijn picks posten, als ik er de tijd voor heb zal ik er een onderbouwing bij posten.

Je zult hier enkel Voetbal & Wielren picks vinden.
0 Vind ik leuk's
Gestart door
Country flaggys0 in 7-06-2016 20:58 Leden topics
in 7-06-2016 20:58 Leden topics
141 reacties
Aanmaakdatum (oplopend)
  • Aanmaakdatum (oplopend)
  • Aanmaakdatum (aflopend)
  • Vind-ik-nuttig (aflopend)
LIVE: Rest of the match Banfield @2.30 low stake
0 Vind ik leuk's
Minnesota Timberwolves +10,5 @1.91
Boston Celtics +3,5 @1.91
0 Vind ik leuk's
gys0:
Banfield to win @2
LIVE: Rest of the match Banfield @2.30 low stake
0 Vind ik leuk's
gys0:
Minnesota Timberwolves +10,5 @1.91
Boston Celtics +3,5 @1.91
0 Vind ik leuk's
Atletico Madrid to win @2
Both teams haven't been in good form lately dropping points whereas it were those games that they both should've gained points to keep on top of the table. In terms of goals against these 2 teams have the best defence in the league currently. However scoring wise Villareal is one of the worst in the league with only 19 goals and Atletico Madrid is doing well with 28 goals. Key to this game is the missing of 4 (likely) starters for Villareal. Villareal barely creates chances in front of the goal and if your strikers are not in form you will have a problem scoring, which they do. Villareal only having scored 3(!) goals in the last 6 LaLiga matches.
Atletico Madrid is doing better with 7 against stronger teams.
For an away team to win in El Madrigal is far from easy. Although if you compare the two teams you can't deny that Atletico Madrid have the better squad and form. If Atletico Madrid wants to keep up at the top of the table they need to take all 3 points here. With the odds @2 I still see value in a Atletico Madrid win.

Stuttgart to win & both teams to score @3.40 (low stake)
Expecting to see a high scoring game here. No value on the goal market for this game for me. I also expect Stuttgart to take all 3 points here today. Have a stronger squad in general and recent form of play have been a little bit better in my opinion. Stuttgart only dropped points once home at the Mercedes-Benz Arena so far. I think this bet has a good chance to hit and is worth the chance at these odds.

Adviseer om de volgende bet niet zomaar te volgen, is een freebet en die speel ik altijd op hoge odds. Maakt me nml niet echt uit of ik hem verlies, bij een hoge odd is het echter altijd wel leuk om ze te winnen.
Roma -1 & Fiorentina to win @4.20 (€50,- freebet)

0 Vind ik leuk's
Washington Wizards -1 @1.88
Sacramento Kings -8 @1.91
0 Vind ik leuk's
gys0:
Atletico Madrid to win @2
Both teams haven't been in good form lately dropping points whereas it were those games that they both should've gained points to keep on top of the table. In terms of goals against these 2 teams have the best defence in the league currently. However scoring wise Villareal is one of the worst in the league with only 19 goals and Atletico Madrid is doing well with 28 goals. Key to this game is the missing of 4 (likely) starters for Villareal. Villareal barely creates chances in front of the goal and if your strikers are not in form you will have a problem scoring, which they do. Villareal only having scored 3(!) goals in the last 6 LaLiga matches.
Atletico Madrid is doing better with 7 against stronger teams.
For an away team to win in El Madrigal is far from easy. Although if you compare the two teams you can't deny that Atletico Madrid have the better squad and form. If Atletico Madrid wants to keep up at the top of the table they need to take all 3 points here. With the odds @2 I still see value in a Atletico Madrid win.

Stuttgart to win & both teams to score @3.40 (low stake)
Expecting to see a high scoring game here. No value on the goal market for this game for me. I also expect Stuttgart to take all 3 points here today. Have a stronger squad in general and recent form of play have been a little bit better in my opinion. Stuttgart only dropped points once home at the Mercedes-Benz Arena so far. I think this bet has a good chance to hit and is worth the chance at these odds.

Adviseer om de volgende bet niet zomaar te volgen, is een freebet en die speel ik altijd op hoge odds. Maakt me nml niet echt uit of ik hem verlies, bij een hoge odd is het echter altijd wel leuk om ze te winnen.
Roma -1 & Fiorentina to win @4.20 (€50,- freebet)

0 Vind ik leuk's
gys0:
Washington Wizards -1 @1.88
Sacramento Kings -8 @1.91
0 Vind ik leuk's
Leicester to win @3
I'm not blind-staring on the Leicester's win over Manchester City from last week. Although it was perfect and efficient football Leicester put up. I still think Leicester is a side with quality players as they've proven throughout last season. It can't just vanish away. I predict it'll come out at some point this season and I think this could be the moment. Bournemouth is a side that compensates the vulnerable defence with an attacking style of play. This should play right into the card of Leicester as the counter attack is their big weapon.

Another interesting market is the goal market, I can see a good amount of goals being scored here. O2,5 & O1,5 team goals Leicester are still at good money in my opinion. If the odd on a Leicester win would've been closer to @2 I wouldn't play it but at @3 I think it's worth the shot.

Arsenal to win & O2,5 goals @2.60
I like Arsenal in this spot. Everton haven't showed good football in a while now and aren't looking solid in defence lately neither. Everton (19 goals) are far from a scoring machine unlike Arsenal (36 goals). Even though Lukaku is not scoring much this season I still think he can cause enough trouble to a defence to score. I wouldn't be surprised if Arsenal defeats this Everton with great numbers neither. The over market has no value for a single play in my opinion so I chose to mix it up a little with the Arsenal win. Key for the over would be either side to score first half, I believe.
0 Vind ik leuk's
Mem. Grizz - Cleveland Cavs O201,5 @1.91
0 Vind ik leuk's

Neem deel aan het gesprek

Als je al een account hebt, login om te reageren of maak een account aan.