Wat kost gokken jou? Stop op tijd | 18+ | loketkansspel.nl | Gokken kan verslavend zijn | Deze boodschap mag niet gedeeld worden met minderjarigen | Speel bewust | Algemene voorwaarden zijn van toepassing | #Advertentie

Tips van: gys0

Ik zal hier zoveel mogelijk mijn picks posten, als ik er de tijd voor heb zal ik er een onderbouwing bij posten.

Je zult hier enkel Voetbal & Wielren picks vinden.
0 Vind ik leuk's
Gestart door
Country flaggys0 in 7-06-2016 20:58 Leden topics
in 7-06-2016 20:58 Leden topics
141 reacties
Aanmaakdatum (oplopend)
  • Aanmaakdatum (oplopend)
  • Aanmaakdatum (aflopend)
  • Vind-ik-nuttig (aflopend)
aapieh:
Zonde van Helmond sport. Had zelf ook meer van ze verwacht..

Jammer indd, begonnen vrij goed nog maar leek al snel alsof ze met teveel zenuwen speelden. Aan het aantal kansen heeft het eigenlijk niet gelegen :p
0 Vind ik leuk's
Watford - Everton draw @3.30 (low stake)
I think this game has a draw written all over it. Both sides are in poor form lately and struggling to get results. The thing both clubs are lacking is fire power. Everton has a slightly better offence but with Bolasie out for this game it doesn't get much better.
Both teams are also playing a slow pace of football lately, which doesn't contribute to chances being created.
It's not unthinkable of that both teams go into this match being fine with a draw as they really can't use another defeat, and I don't see neither of them taking the risk to pull in a 3 pointer.
0 Vind ik leuk's
B Leipzig to win @1.80
The number one (33 points) against the number last (6 points) of the BundesLiga. RB Leipzig is the surprise this year so far in the BundesLiga leading the table after 13 games with 33 points. It's games like these that RB Leipzig has to win to continue the battle in top of the table. The thing that's most impressive in my eyes is their goals f/a having scored 29 and conceded only 11, note that Bayern München has the same amount of goals and only 2 less goals conceded. Ingolstadt scored just 10 and conceded 24.
I expect RB Leipzig to live up to their favorite-role for this game and win it outright, possible with great numbers. The handicap market can be interesting as well here.

Real Sociedad to win @1.85
Real Sociedad (6th) who have been on a great run the last couple of games, except the very last game. Against a Valencia (17th) who just don't seem to have it this year. Real Sociedad has booked some impressive results this year especially at home. Winning from Atletico Madrid and keep Barcelona to a draw the last month. Last week Real Sociedad were defeated away at Deportivo La Coruna with 5-1. However I strongly believe it was an incident and will motivate them to grab all 3 points again today. Valencia isn't doing well in defence and with likes of Garay out and possible even Mangala Valencia is missing 2 of their best defenders as well.

I will also take them both in a low stake parlay @3.40
0 Vind ik leuk's
Hertha Berlin to win @1.70
Las Palmas to win @1.80
Taking both in low stake parlay

NEC nijmegen to win @2.10
0 Vind ik leuk's
Neem ze in een combi mee, GL (y)
0 Vind ik leuk's
Beiden single en in een parlay*
0 Vind ik leuk's
PEC Zwolle to win @2.20 (large play)
0 Vind ik leuk's
Inter Milan to win & O2,5 goals scored @2.30

Nice +1 @3.20 (low stake)
No time for write-ups today but I really like Nice in this spot. Nice is being undervalued a lot this game in my eyes. They've proven to be able to either get a win or a draw against the top Ligue 1 teams this season with good football and a rock solid defence only giving up 10 goals in 16 matches and scored 30. It's not unthinkable that Nice gets the draw here or even win. With the current form & tactic of PSG this Nice midfield & defence could be a tough one to crack. Nice has some excellent firepower upfront as well and with Balotelli back on the bench after returning from an injury.

At these odds I'll take my chances with Nice.
0 Vind ik leuk's
gys0:
Inter Milan to win & O2,5 goals scored @2.30

Nice +1 @3.20 (low stake)
No time for write-ups today but I really like Nice in this spot. Nice is being undervalued a lot this game in my eyes. They've proven to be able to either get a win or a draw against the top Ligue 1 teams this season with good football and a rock solid defence only giving up 10 goals in 16 matches and scored 30. It's not unthinkable that Nice gets the draw here or even win. With the current form & tactic of PSG this Nice midfield & defence could be a tough one to crack. Nice has some excellent firepower upfront as well and with Balotelli back on the bench after returning from an injury.

At these odds I'll take my chances with Nice.

Jammer van de 2-0 bij Inter, kansen voor een 3e doelpunt in de wedstrijd waren er.
0 Vind ik leuk's
Banfield to win @2
0 Vind ik leuk's

Neem deel aan het gesprek

Als je al een account hebt, login om te reageren of maak een account aan.