Wat kost gokken jou? Stop op tijd | 18+ | loketkansspel.nl | Gokken kan verslavend zijn | Deze boodschap mag niet gedeeld worden met minderjarigen | Speel bewust | Algemene voorwaarden zijn van toepassing | #Advertentie

Tips van: gys0

Ik zal hier zoveel mogelijk mijn picks posten, als ik er de tijd voor heb zal ik er een onderbouwing bij posten.

Je zult hier enkel Voetbal & Wielren picks vinden.
0 Vind ik leuk's
Gestart door
Country flaggys0 in 7-06-2016 20:58 Leden topics
in 7-06-2016 20:58 Leden topics
141 reacties
Aanmaakdatum (oplopend)
  • Aanmaakdatum (oplopend)
  • Aanmaakdatum (aflopend)
  • Vind-ik-nuttig (aflopend)
gys0:
Fenerbache DNB @2.40
I like Fenerbache in this spot, Feyenoord needs to win with a 2 goal margin but I just can't see that happen. Feyenoord has been doing good in the league if it comes down to points but their not playing as good as their position in the league might let you think. I think it's only a matter of time before they start a streak with many point losses.
I don't expect Fenerbache to take it slow and let Feyenoord come because Fenerbache likes to play possession games as well. Although on the counter attack Fenerbache can be really dangerous with the pace they have compared to the slow center backs of Feyenoord. Last Eredivisie game from Feyenoord against Sparta Rotterdam you could see that Feyenoord has difficulties with fast counter attacks. If Sparta would've exploited that better than they did that game I'm sure it could've caused more problems for Feyenoord.
Another thing I like about this pick is the fact that if Fenerbache scores one goal Feyenoord needs to win with a 3 goal difference and that could either mean that Feyenoord is going to play all or nothing taking big risks. Or they realize it's over and when a team get a feeling like that, it usually doesn't end very well.

All in all I think the Fenerbache squad is far superior to Feyenoord and person Advocaat has said to play with his best team available as they still want to get an result here.

Gent to win @2.00
I don't have much to add to this pick to be honest, I like Gent in this spot. Gent needs a win to see them through to the next round if Shaktar gets an result in Portugal. Konyaspor is done in Europe and my prediction is that they will mix up the squad for this game resting some. If Gent can put up a good performance today I think Konyaspor has too much trouble with them and the way they play.

Ajax to win @4.70 (low stake)
I know most people will disagree with me on this one. I really do see chances for Ajax here though. The biggest argument for fading Ajax in this spot is; They are playing with a complete other team having only 2 starters in it, Klaassen & Onana. Since Ajax is already safe for the next round and the lead in group G. I really do understand that point of view to bet against Ajax in this match-up.
However, the squad that is playing tonight breaths FOOTBALL this is the future of Ajax playing right here. This team has defeated Panathinaikos, and I mean defeated in every way possible, last round with an average age of just 20,8 years. Having 2 players up who were 30+ so that average could've been much lower.
If you look at the predicted squad to play tonight it has 4 names in it who didn't start as starters the last couple of games but were predicted to be starting players at the start of this season (Dijks/Tete/Riedewald/El Ghazi). Even now that Ajax is playing very good football with it's starting 11 you still hear voices of switching in at least 3 of these players in the starting 11. That shows that the players are really close to each other and the bench is very strong for Ajax.
The players playing tonight know that this is their chance of impressing coach Peter Bosz. It's false to think Ajax will go to this match-up with the wrong attitude. I think it's safe to say you will see some of the biggest youth talents in football out there on the field for Ajax tonight. Player to watch is Nouri he will be key for Ajax. Many top clubs have been trying to get him to sign but he decided to stay with Ajax as he knows it's his best shot at a great career. I've seen him play in youth matches and he is incredible.

Standard - Ajax O2,5 @1.91
Panathinaikos - Celta de vigo O2,5 @1.91

Vandaag een aardige winst gemaakt op de EL. Ajax uitgecasht @3.20 Fenerbache live nog op winst gespeeld @3.20. Jammer dat Ajax uiteindelijk niet wint hadden het zeer zeker verdient. Beide overs bleven op 1 goal steken.
0 Vind ik leuk's
Minnesota Timberwolves +8,5 @1.91
San Antonio Spurs -3,5 @1.91
Nuggets +5,5 @1.95
0 Vind ik leuk's
Genk to win @3.25 (low stake)
Only got time for a little write-up after seeing the starters. This game was postponed from yesterday evening to 12:30 GMT+1.
Sassuolo got nothing to win in the European League anymore. Whereas Genk will be leader of the group of they either win or draw this game.
After seeing the line-ups it's safe to say Genk start with about all of it's normal starters and Sassuolo mixed things up resting starters and putting up a few youngsters who have barely played this season. At an odd of @3.25 I'd like to take my chances with Genk here. Genk need to start momentum going to get them up in the Belgium Pro League as they haven't been in great form lately. A win here would be a good boost to this team. There will only be a small amount of crowd to support Sassuolo, if any, so home advantage really isn't a thing here.
Keep the stakes low because it's hard to predict if Genk is going for the win, although I expect them to do so and judging by their line-up they will.
0 Vind ik leuk's
gys0:
Minnesota Timberwolves +8,5 @1.91
San Antonio Spurs -3,5 @1.91
Nuggets +5,5 @1.95
0 Vind ik leuk's
gys0:
Genk to win @3.25 (low stake)
Only got time for a little write-up after seeing the starters. This game was postponed from yesterday evening to 12:30 GMT+1.
Sassuolo got nothing to win in the European League anymore. Whereas Genk will be leader of the group of they either win or draw this game.
After seeing the line-ups it's safe to say Genk start with about all of it's normal starters and Sassuolo mixed things up resting starters and putting up a few youngsters who have barely played this season. At an odd of @3.25 I'd like to take my chances with Genk here. Genk need to start momentum going to get them up in the Belgium Pro League as they haven't been in great form lately. A win here would be a good boost to this team. There will only be a small amount of crowd to support Sassuolo, if any, so home advantage really isn't a thing here.
Keep the stakes low because it's hard to predict if Genk is going for the win, although I expect them to do so and judging by their line-up they will.
0 Vind ik leuk's
Helmond Sport to win @2.45
Important game for Helmond Sport (5th) in the second division of The Netherlands today (Jupiler league) away at Den Bosch (13th).
If Helmond Sport grab either a draw or win here they will win the period titel*. Helmond sport has had a good run lately having 4W-1D-1L in the last 6 games. Den Bosch however didn't have such a good run having 3W-1D-2L last 6 games. We should also take note that the results Helmond Sport has gotten were against stronger teams. The defense of Den Bosch has been quite terrible this season having 36 goals against compared to Helmond Sport's 19. If we look at the last 6 games played for both teams it shows that Helmond Sport only conceded 1 goal against Den Bosch's 8 goals, against weaker opponents.
I don't expect Helmond Sport to play for a draw here to win the period title*. Simply because they can't afford to lose here. And playing on a draw always brings the risk of conceding a late goal which can be fatal.
If they win here the club will also get a a period title* ''cup'' as well as a money prize. Also factoring in the form of both teams my prediction is Helmond Sport will win this game and earn themselves a much wanted play-off ticket.

* There are 4 period titels (best placed club after a period) in this league to be won per season. Each titel can be won once by any team to give them a ticket to play play-offs for promotion at the end of the season.
The cup and prize money (Helmond Sport needs a win for these 2) will go to the original first even though their excluded from winning the play-offs. As Vvv-venlo already won a play-off ticket and the youth team of Ajax can not play play-offs.

MVV Maastricht to win
Malaga O1,5 team goals
@2.90
0 Vind ik leuk's
Thanks voor Genk, speelde ze HT @3,1 aangezien ze duidelijk de betere waren qua statistiek.
0 Vind ik leuk's
NBA / CS:GO
sjorss94:
Thanks voor Genk, speelde ze HT @3,1 aangezien ze duidelijk de betere waren qua statistiek.

Klopt Sassuolo was heel pover :d
0 Vind ik leuk's
gys0:
Helmond Sport to win @2.45
Important game for Helmond Sport (5th) in the second division of The Netherlands today (Jupiler league) away at Den Bosch (13th).
If Helmond Sport grab either a draw or win here they will win the period titel*. Helmond sport has had a good run lately having 4W-1D-1L in the last 6 games. Den Bosch however didn't have such a good run having 3W-1D-2L last 6 games. We should also take note that the results Helmond Sport has gotten were against stronger teams. The defense of Den Bosch has been quite terrible this season having 36 goals against compared to Helmond Sport's 19. If we look at the last 6 games played for both teams it shows that Helmond Sport only conceded 1 goal against Den Bosch's 8 goals, against weaker opponents.
I don't expect Helmond Sport to play for a draw here to win the period title*. Simply because they can't afford to lose here. And playing on a draw always brings the risk of conceding a late goal which can be fatal.
If they win here the club will also get a a period title* ''cup'' as well as a money prize. Also factoring in the form of both teams my prediction is Helmond Sport will win this game and earn themselves a much wanted play-off ticket.

* There are 4 period titels (best placed club after a period) in this league to be won per season. Each titel can be won once by any team to give them a ticket to play play-offs for promotion at the end of the season.
The cup and prize money (Helmond Sport needs a win for these 2) will go to the original first even though their excluded from winning the play-offs. As Vvv-venlo already won a play-off ticket and the youth team of Ajax can not play play-offs.

MVV Maastricht to win
Malaga O1,5 team goals
@2.90
0 Vind ik leuk's
Zonde van Helmond sport. Had zelf ook meer van ze verwacht..
0 Vind ik leuk's

Neem deel aan het gesprek

Als je al een account hebt, login om te reageren of maak een account aan.